Makes 4 servings:
~4 whole eggs
~10 egg whites
~2 cups of spinach
~1 fairly large sweet potato (peeled & shredded with a peeler)
~salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2.whisk eggs in a big bowl, add potato shreds, spinach and spices an d mix together.
3. lightly spray a glass baking dish (preferably 13 X 9inch) with olive oil spray.
4. pour mixture into dish and bake covered with foil for 30-40 minutes.
5. Cut into squares, eat or refrigerate for later!!!
Serving Size 187 g
Amount Per Serving
Calories 146Calories from Fat 42
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4.6g
Saturated Fat 1.4g
Total Carbohydrates 10.8g
Dietary Fiber 1.8g
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet